If your number transfer has failed, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The mobile number that you’re transferring may be cancelled, or you may have accidentally given us the wrong mobile number.
- We weren’t able to match the account details you’ve provided to what we’ve got from your current mobile provider. For example:
- You’ve given us an incorrect billing type for Prepaid or Postpaid.
- If you’re on Postpaid, the account number you’ve provided to us may be incorrect or contain spaces (you might want to check your latest bill).
- If you’re on Prepaid, the Date of Birth you’ve given us may be incorrect.
If this is the case, don’t worry, you can follow the steps below to complete your transfer - it’s easy and you’ll be up and running with us before you know it:
- Log in to your Kogan Mobile account;
- Under 'Your number transfer has failed', click 'Update details';
- The detail(s) that need to be updated will be highlighted in red.
If your reason is not listed above, please contact the Kogan Mobile Customer Care team by calling 12612 from your Kogan Mobile connected phone. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 056 426 from any device. Our dedicated team is available from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.