If your number transfer has failed, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The mobile number that you’re transferring may be cancelled, or you may have accidentally given us the wrong mobile number.
- We weren’t able to match the account details you’ve provided to what we’ve got from your current mobile provider. For example:
- You’ve given us an incorrect billing type for Prepaid or Postpaid.
- If you’re on Postpaid, the account number you’ve provided to us may be incorrect or contain spaces (you might want to check your latest bill).
- If you’re on Prepaid, the Date of Birth you’ve given us may be incorrect.
If this is the case, don’t worry, you can follow the steps below to complete your transfer - it’s easy and you’ll be up and running with us before you know it:
- Log in to your Kogan Mobile account;
- Under 'Your number transfer has failed', click 'Update details';
- The detail(s) that need to be updated will be highlighted in red.
If your reason is not listed above, please get in touch with us by giving our team a call on 1300 056 426 between 8am and 8pm (7 days per week) and we’ll assist you as promptly as possible.