Your security code helps keep your messages private, so we'll ask you for it when you:
- Call from a different phone to check your messages
- Change the security settings on your voicemail
Please note that you will need to know your current security code to be able to access/update the settings of your Voicemail. If you have forgotten your security code, please contact the Kogan Mobile customer care team.
- Call '121' from your Kogan Mobile handset or '0414 121 121' from any other phone.
- Any new and saved messages will be played first, then you'll be taken to the main menu.
- Press '3' for personal preferences.
- Press '2' for security code preferences.
- Press '1' to change your security code.
- Type in your new 4-10 digit code.
If you're setting up a new code, you can't use:
- Sequential numbers (e.g. 12345)
- Repeated numbers (e.g. 11111)
- If you're happy with the new code, press '1' to save.
- If you've made a mistake, press '2' to re-enter.
For security reasons, your Voicemail access will be disabled if an incorrect security code is entered more than 5 times. If this has happened, please contact the Kogan Mobile customer care team for further assistance.