Custom Voicemail greetings can be set up for a variety of different occasions, these greetings can be changed at any time by following these steps:
- To access your Voicemail, dial '121' from your Kogan Mobile handset.
- From the main menu, select option '2' to manage your greetings.
- Select the option corresponding to the greeting that you would like to change:
- '1' for a personal greeting for all calls
- '2' to record your name for the system greeting
- '3' to set up an extended absence greeting
- '4' for a busy greeting
- '5' for a no answer/unreachable greeting
- Try to be as detailed as possible when recording your voicemail greeting by asking the caller to leave their name, contact number and a brief description of what the call is regarding.
- If you have recorded an 'extended absence' greeting for your Voicemail and opted for callers not to be able to leave a message, make sure that you inform the caller of this in your greeting.